1. I teeter between loving my body and loathing it. It's been like this as long as I can remember and has only gotten worse after I got married. My husband constantly reassures me that I'm beautiful and that he loves my body the way it is. I just want to be happy with myself too, dang it!
2. Sometimes I stress over money too much, even though I know that God will always provide for us. He always has in the past and He has never let us go without. I have no idea why I allow these anxious thoughts to enter my mind. Worrying doesn't solve anything. It only feeds my fears.
3. I feel as though I have to be friends with everyone. And, yes, I know that isn't possible because there will always be a select few that I won't get along with. I just don't like having "beef" with people.
4. People rarely ever comprehend my sarcastic sense of humor and I'm afraid it makes me come off as a mean individual. It's mostly for laughs and those who know me best understand and appreciate it!
5. I'm a straight up cat lady. Plain and simple. If I had the space and money to house them, I would adopt them all. No lie! I've always preferred cats over dogs for some reason. They're just so sweet.
6. My husband and I were meant to be together. It's evident in the way we get along and in our mutual weirdness. God certainly knew what He was doing whenever He placed us together.
7. I constantly catch myself speaking poorly about certain situations, people I'm not getting along with, etc. It needs to stop. My words are powerful and I should use them to speak positivity over my circumstances and uplift others.
8. I have a bad habit of comparing my life with the lives of others. This has been an ongoing battle. Some days I feel as though I've ultimately conquered it and other days I feel like I haven't made any progress whatsoever. Everyone is at different stages of life and God has my family on a separate journey.