It's no secret that I'm completely hooked on The Walking Dead these days. It didn't take long for me to become fond of this post-apocalyptic zombie-ridden television hit. Although I was hesitant to begin watching because of the gore, since normally I'm one to steer clear of any and all things gory, G and my brother teamed up to change my mind. After their consistent begging, I finally caved and started watching last month. Within 3 weeks, we had plowed through seasons 1-5 (thanks to Netflix and AMC on demand). With the mid-season premiere coming up on Sunday night, my TWD obsession has been in straight up overdrive. With that being said, I thought it would be fun to throw together a little wish-list of some TWD merch that I've been eyeballing lately. And, because, who doesn't love some good wish-listing action?
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
All of these items would make great gifts for any TWD fanatics you may know as well.
1. 'Prey' unisex v-neck in grey • Clara Hollins (Society6)
2. 'I will protect you' iPhone case • Tracie Andrews (Society6)
3. 'Just look at the flowers' bracelet • CynicalRedhead (Etsy)
4. Rick Grimes tote bag • Isabelle Dillard (Society6)
5. Unisex v-neck in black • Matt Fontaine (Society6)
6. 'An arrow a day' key-chain • SophiaWJewelryDesign (Etsy)
7. Pillow cushion cover • HopIntoTheRabbitHole (Etsy)
8. Rick and Daryl iPhone case • Jeffrey Huynh (Society6)
9. Coffee mug • Tracie Andrews (Society6)
And, for your viewing pleasure, here's the trailer for (the second part of) season 5 if ya missed it!